Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

Tiny white worms

Eww... Recently, I begin to see little lines appearing on the front glass of the hermit tank when they mist up after I mist the tank and switched on the aircon... At first I tot they might be water condensing and thus forming the lines...

Then, a couple of nights ago, I took a closer look as I was preparing to do some work on the tank. Only then did I realised that the lines were made by tiny white worms crawling on the wet front glass!... They are very small worms... thin like tubifex but very short... I picked up some and fed them to my fish... No pictures yet... Dun think my autofocus cheap digital cam can pick them up anyway...

Yes, free fish food but troublesome to collect and they are crawling all over the front glass, especially at night... Not a pretty sight... I am wondering what they are and how to get rid of them...

Wondering if garlic water would be useful or if I should find a toad or some kind of lizard to stay with the hermits... (Even if I want, also dunno where to find one!!) Wonder if they will disturb the hermits!...

Oh...!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?