Monday, October 03, 2005

 

Finally!...

Yes! Finally managed to complete the re-scaping of my 4ft tank... I spent almost 9 hours yesterday standing on a stool, bent with 1 arm in the tank water and working! Removed lots of plants, caught the loaches and Apistos, arrange the wood, pelia and moss, then painstakingly plant the pennywort, MM, APP and hairgrass...

Never did I realise that the whole thing will take so long to complete! I was completely exhausted by the end of it and my legs are killing me... I will load the pics and the specs of the tank in the next post... Now my back is also killing me... Cannot tahan...

Managed to get my hands on some Endler's about a week ago... 2 pairs, rather nice looking... A couple of days ago, that became about 10 fish! Apparently, one of the females was pregnant when she was passed to me... They are all in a temporary tank and will be transferred to the shrimp tank that will be set up in my new cube pretty soon... Yes, also moved office this week and starting a new job... Will be setting the tank soon... Next thing is to remove the snails on the plants I intend to transplant and after the tank settle down, transfer the fish and the shrimps!... So looking forward to it...

Conclusion: This is a very busy week, new job, new scape and new tank coming up!... Very tired too!... But very eventful! :p Look out for pics soon... :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?