Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

Shopping spree... yet again!

Haiz... I went on a shopping spree for a couple of days earlier!! A friend and I went to Lim Chu Kang and Upper Thomson to look at some farms and fish shops... I think actually my friend wanted to buy stuff.... But I ended up getting quite a lot of plants and fish myself... And he didn't get much!

Then on another day, I went to Clementi and Jurong East, with the same friend... And no prizes for guessing... I ended up with a big piece of wood for my tank as well as some fish and plants - again...

Sheesh! And I need to order the new tank and get the lights for it within the next 2-3 weeks! I better check and pace myself! The way I am spending for my fishies... :p

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?