Monday, February 06, 2006

 

Some animals died

Yeah... Some of my captive animals decide to call it a day and left me before the 15 days of CNY...

1) One of my beloved Chinese Fire Belly Newts went bellied up after I forgot to change water to clear the milky stuff in the water I mentioned earlier...

2) One of my big-eyed Sultan Fish (Ikan Jelawat) quit. It was the smallest of the group of 8... I had long suspected that it was being bullied and could not compete for food...

3) One of my hermits could not complete its molt properly and died. I think it was being pulled out by the bigger hermits. It lost the entire set of appendages on one side of its body... Can't help it by the time I saw it...

4) One of the fishies in the main tank also were spotted floating... It was a Congo tetra... Oh well, it had developed 'pop eye' before the CNY and was gasping... So I had expected it...

Aiyoh... No more ah!...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?