Thursday, March 16, 2006

 

Cannot have new fish tank...

Well, found out the new desk is weak (supported only on one end!!) and being inside a lab, no animals would be allowed... It was not stated but I think I better dun take the risk... :/

Some updates... My vivarium had been torn down, and left sitting on a chair... waiting for a 2ft cabinet to arrive. I am re-vamping the vivarium... But unfortunately, I cannot get an electrician in until the cabinet is here and the cabinet is taking a very long time... :/ Some of the plants I had bought previously had died off... probably from lack of proper lighting...

Oh, I managed to take out 1 paddletailed newt... The other one was hiding and now it went missing... Dunno died or not... :/

My gobies were dying... So, I decided to let them join my Endler's Livebearers... Just hope they will like the algae to graze and dun snack on the Endler fries! :/

Ok lah... That's all for the moment... May I show you this flower... It is a flower of the aquatic plant, Blyxa japonica (shown below). Flower stalks were seen underwater and suddenly, the plant floated up and it flowers... Think the fish and shrimps could have caused the plant to float. The flower stalk would had died off underwater...



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?