Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

Recovering from the other blog... I love ABBA

And I love my MP3 player as well... :p Though it had hang twice in 4 months and the LCD screen cracked for no reason... In the end, I spent another $180+ more to have it exchanged for a new player (which took then more than a month to do so! Don't get me started on this...)...

Altogether, my Zen Vision:M cost me almost S$800 liao! I could have bought an iPod... *duh*... Anyway, I like the fact that I can display my photos on it lah... And it is local product..."~

-----
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2006



Woot!... Never realised I LOVE ABBA SO MUCH! Haha...



Actually, I think I love almost all songs from the 70s and 80s... :p

And I love my MP3 player... Actually, it gave me some problems... I had to reset twice... But generally, it is great... I can use it to view pics and videos... And of course use it to share pics that I had taken. :)



It saved me from the irritating insurance agents that lined the MRT station waiting to pound on my, the poor commuters rushing to go home for dinner... The business-hungry agents will turn away when they see I have earphones on. Heh heh... Save them the touble of being rejected. Saved me the trouble of rejecting them. :p

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?