Friday, June 30, 2006

 

Recovering from the other blog... Lonely @ Orchard

I am on MC today... and thus staying at home... and feeling lonely... So, dug this post out from my other blog, which I am closing down...

Oh, btw, the AXS machine, which took me a LONG time to find, is removed... :/ Now, I REALLY don't know where to find an AXS machine at Orchard Road...

-----
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2006

I was searching high and low for an AXS machine on Orchard Road... I wonder why it is so difficult to find the machine when you need it... :p

Anyway, as I was walking along, I managed to discover some lonely souls on the busy Orchard Road. So ironical to find lonely people on Orchard Road... Reminds me of Taiwanese group Dong Li Huo Che's song 'Zhong Xiao Gong Lu Zou Jiu Bian'...

A lonely magician...


A lonely musician/street performer...


A lonely girl seeking donations...


And a lonely me walking along the Road, seraching for this!


Managed to FINALLY find it and there is a LOOOOOONG queue for it! Sheesh... Can't they afford more machines on Orchard Road?? Come on!... Anyway, if you are interested, I found it here:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?