Sunday, July 09, 2006

 

Arrgh!!...

I recently lost my wallet... :(

I was hopping mad about that! The wallet was a gift and with the wallet I lost my credit cards, debit card, atm card, ezlink card, identity card, some cash and a Singapore Big Sweep ticket! Arrgh!!...

I was feeling so hopeless... I don't know how to start the search, who to call etc... Called 100 for some bank numbers and start calling them... I HATE their system... Press so many numbers and why must they make you listen to all their menu options before a 'Report lost card' option? :/... Isn't that more important?? Luckily, the receptionists were friendly and helpful...

And another thing... Do you know HOW DIFFICULT it is to find a police station in Singapore when you need to?? Sheesh... And where is the Kg Glam Police Station???

And not to mention, I have to find some time to go to ICA to make a new IC... And pay for it... I wonder how much it is to replace the IC for the 2nd time... *Sigh*...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?