Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 

Decommissioning a planted tank...

What is worse than decommissioning a planted tank?

1) A VERY well established planted tank using soil as the substrate.

2) A planted tank with a well established population of cherry shrimps...

I have to decommission my office planted tank as I was moving on... Whilst the plants were there, the shrimps can still be seen but not too many can be seen... I was thinking maybe 20-50...

When the plants were removed and the time had arrived to remove the shrimps, you will then realised that the 20-50 shrimps are just representing like 200 shrimps... *faintz*

No, I don't think I have 200 shrimps... I am not sure... But they are everywhere and no matter how many you caught, there will be some still swimming and foraging... And it doesn't help that the mulm is everywhere...

You want to give up and you will see 1 or 2 more swimming nearby in the open and you will be tempted to catch them... Caught them and you will see another 1 or 2 more... The cycle repeats...

I *finally* gave up after a while... I am glad I did not invest in CRS for the office tank... Else, heart pain siah... :/

Comments:
you have to give up old things so that new things can come in. Just give to your neighbour is one of the solution.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?