Monday, January 01, 2007

 

Happy New Year!!!

Happy 2007!!!

And with the new year, I am hoping to revive this blog!! :p

Time for me to post stuff again...

But, unfortunately, I left my card reader in office and dun have the use of the car today... :/ So, I will post the New Year's Eve countdown pics either tomorrow or on the 3rd!...

Anyway... I spent New Year's Day cleaning up and tidying my corridor 'garden'... It looks horrible now as the new plants have yet to settle down. Hopefully, in a few day's time, things will look better. :)

And I am going to work on my tanks and to start a dry terrarium for my airplants and set up a plant filter for my Sultan Fish tank later... :)

Happy new year! and Selemat Hari Raya! Soon it will be Chinese New Year!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?