Saturday, January 13, 2007

 

I am coughing to death...

*Cough!* *Cough!*... *Sigh*...

Coughing non-stop... No matter what I eat/drink or avoid eating/drinking... Think I am having both the heaty cough and the cold cough... as in the Chinese medicine type of coughs...

In the day time, my cough have phlegm.... the yellow type... And it seems to get better with the cooling stuff and water... But in the night, the phlegm disappears and there's a lot of clear fluid... And it seems to get worse with the cooling stuff...

I will try ginger at night from tomorrow... Hopefully, the coughing will cease shortly... It is bad for my throat and I can't talk leh... :(

Need to rest badly... Going to sleep till as last as possible tomorrow... Only got tomorrow to get enough sleep... Next week will be busy again!... :/

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?