Sunday, January 07, 2007

 

Jewels!

I went out with some AQ members to an orchid farm this morning... Thanks, Mr Ng and Mr Sng, for driving and organising! :p Or was it a nursery? Nah... Think there's no difference lah... :p

I had never seen so many jewel orchids before... In fact, my first time seeing them on sale (besides those on sale at Singapore Garden Festival, that is... :p)... And I bought 3 pots of different jewels... They are now residing in my 'A River Runs Through It' vivarium in office... I hope they will do well... Then I will have an excuse to go back and get more! LOL!... I would want a bamboo orchid and more jewel orchids... And the vanilla orchid looks cool!... Hee...

Anyway, while I was enjoying the outing, I find today's weather is BAD... It is SO HOT!... I feel more sick tonight... *Sigh*... Obtained an MC for tomorrow, but cannot exercise it... Monday morning got meetings and there's something important in the afternoon... I will try to rest, though... Can't breathe... And my head... It is aching so0 badly... I need to sleep... :p

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?