Sunday, January 07, 2007

 

Starting to get sick now...

Kena throat infection... I think it is a combination of the work stress and not enough sleep... My throat is in pain... and I dun feel like talking... And I feel a fever coming...

And I cannot take MC on Monday cos Monday will be BUSY... *Sigh*... Damn sian...

And to make it worse... I had to wake up early to work and wake up early to go for an excursion...

But I will ENJOY the excursion... :p We are going to some orchid nurseries... Yah... I am starting to keep orchids and airplants... :p Show pictures later... Having problems uploading them to Photobucket...

The gathering with my ex-colleagues was fun... As usual. :p I am damn lucky to meet some very nice colleagues and can acknowledge them as not just colleagues, or ex-colleagues, but as good friends. :) Thanks, HA, SF, CT and EH! :) We should have this regularly...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?