Tuesday, April 03, 2007

 

Tour of 'Rural' Singapore...Part 2

A continuation from here.

After leaving Choa Chu Kang, we made our way to Lim Chu Kang, where we stop by at Teo's Aquatic Plant farm.

We were greeted by the chicken shit smell, which my sister just cannot stand initially! :p But by the time we returned to the car, they had totally forgotten about the smell... :p

My parents felt that the staff at Teo's were very friendly and they were fasinated by the water sprinkling around and the packing of the plants... No more pictures as I had been to this place so many times, I don't even think about taking pictures there! :p

After that, we proceeded to my sister's favourite stop (the only stop if she has a say! :p)

Hay's Goat Farm
Plenty of goats there... Spent money helping the Hays feed their lifestock... :p


We were also treated to a 'show' there... Keke... Which my sis loudly asked me to take a picture of... :p

Next, we went to the Dragon Fruit Farm right next door...


Dragon fruit 'trees'...

Dragon Fruit flowers



Green developing fruits

Ripe dragon fruits! :)

There were other stuff too... These are honeydew plants!!
There were quite a bit of stuff for sale... We bought dragon fruit drinks and pots of stevia and mint from them in the end...

There was pots of nice flowers on sale too...


But couldn't buy... I was running low on cash and car space... LOL!... :p

There will be part 3... ;)


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?