Wednesday, May 16, 2007

 

Town Council and Contractor replies...

Regarding the paint over my plant complains, the Town Council replied... the officer apologised and is willing to issue an official apology via the mail... I am looking forward to it...

She mentioned, she will also get the contractor to do so...

The contractor, however, called me early in the morning to discuss about this matter... Apparently, the person on the phone, who seems to be the boss or a manager there, was very pissed of with the painter and was apologizing profusely over the phone and even telling me that he want the painter to actually replace all my plants so that he can understand his mistake and go through the pain to find replacements! I told him it is not a feasible solution as some plants are hard to find and some are gifts and some have sentimental values as we grow them from seeds or from small cuttings etc... And I definitely do NOT have the space to double my plant colelction overnight! And I also certainly do not want to make the painter pissed off such that he may come my place to seek 'revenge'!...

Well, after some time over the phone (my poor handphone bill... :p), he agreed on the formal apology via mail but he insisted he will try to get the guy to do some form of compensation...

Oh well... I just hope all will turn well...

And I certainly look forward to some time off work to do a MAJOR clean up! My poor plants... *Sigh*... :/

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?